De Watering Pumps
APES line of engine driven trash pumps are designed for applications which requires high flow, efficiency and solid handling capability. These pumps are constructed of heavy-duty sand cast aluminium components featuring replaceable ductile iron impellers and steel wear plates.
Simple front clean out design permits easy removable of trash and debris without disconnecting hoses. These pumps are built using broad selection of gasoline/diesel engines from the leading engine manufacturers with dependable worldwide service back up. All pumps are furnished with heavy duty steel roll cages, suction strainers, and 90-degree discharge elbows.
Salient Features :
- Cast aluminum construction
- Pump includes heavy duty steel roll cage.
- 3", 4" & 6" NPT/BSP port sizes.
- Delivers up to 3800 LPM of water.
- Self-priming up to 7 meters depth.
- Engine options : Briggs & Stratton, Honda, Kirloskar, Lombardini.
- Available with 7 to 27 hp diesel / gasoline engine options.
- Solid handling capacity up to 3" diameter.
- Vitron / Silicon carbide mechanical seals.
- Two wheel trolley assembly standard on some models.
Optional Equipment :
Two wheel trolley assembly with tyres, Self start, Flood lamp.
Industrial : Liquid transfer wash down, emergency standby, general sump pumping & cleanup operations are all easily handled with Aryan portable pumps.
Construction : Open pits & quarries, cofferdams, sewers or general construction site dewatering, Aryan pumps handle tough jobs.
Marine : Emptying bilges & holding tanks at docks & marinas, shipyard cleanup & wash down or general marine applications, the Aryan portables are dependable, economical performers.
Municipal & Utilities : Residential & commercial cleanup operations, sewer & catch basin dewatering, emergency standby & general maintenance application, the Aryan portables have the versatility and performance you need to get the job done.
High Capacity & Heavy duty de-watering pump.
APES's another gem in the Pumps sector is the latest high power DeWatering pump Model AT6000. A monster that can discharge the water including sludge and other debris at 6000 LPM and from 3 mtrs deep. This Single stage, centrifugal solid handling pump is a life safer especially during heavy floods and other natural disasters and can dewater the area very quickly.
Trolley mounted Diesel or Electric driven Auto Prime pump that can start operation even if suction hose is not submerged in the water.
- Max. Discharge: 6000 LPM
- Max. Total Head: 15 Meter
- Max. Solid handling size: 75 mm
- Suction depth: 3 meters
- Fuel Tank: 200 ltrs
- Ground Clearance: 600mm
Standard accessories : Following accessories are supplied along with each pump set.
- 6 inch size 3 meter PVC suction hose with male female coupling: 03 nos.
- 6 inch size flexible discharge hose with 15 meter each: 02 nos.
- Suction strainer : 01 no